Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: vsan
Wikibon’s Dave Floyer published an excellent article today featuring an in-depth economic comparison of two approaches to VDI. In the left corner are the new Dell XC Series Web-scale Converged Appliance models targeted at VDI use cases. Floyer refers to … Continue reading
Dheeraj Pandey, CEO of Nutanix, just wrote a comment to Nigel Poulton’s blog, VSAN is No Better than a HW Array. The post is good, but I particularly like the comments. Dheeraj does a technical deep dive into why it … Continue reading
VMware announced one of the industry’s worst kept secrets, EVO: RAIL (formerly Project Marvin), a few days ago at VMworld. Many partners have been asking my opinion of the solution – and are sometimes surprised to hear my enthusiasm. Here’s … Continue reading