Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: vmware vshield
A virtual desktop (vDT) does not prevent laptop malware infection – at least not if local browsing is permitted, but it does leave a user’s corporate desktop unimpaired. Not withstanding this example of the type of security benefits vDTs can provide, a debate continues as to whether or not virtual desktops are on a whole more secure than their physical counterparts