Follow me on Twitter
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
- The only thing converged in “converged infrastructure” is the purchase order
- Tim Crawford on Digital Transformation
- Hugging customers, not the stack
- Buy less Nutanix!
- Steve Wenban, VCDX #123, is the 19th VCDX to join Nutanix
- Hyperconverge Your IT Staff
- 11 Reasons why Nutanix is the Best All-Flash Platform
- Pure CEO disses Nutanix. OK, let’s compare numbers
- My panel at Nutanix .NEXT Vienna: Making Your Case with ROI
Tag Archives: UCS
I’ve authored/co-authored a few posts on running Nutanix on Cisco® UCS. As Jyoti Kukreja and I comment in one of the posts, Fun and Games with Cisco®, Cisco® has certified VSAN, Maxta, Stratoscale, Simplivity and Pivot3 on UCS, but not Nutanix: … Continue reading
Nutanix, in response to requests from both major customers and leading partners of Cisco®, has announced software support on UCS® C-Series rackmount servers. UCS C-Series customers can now continue benefiting from the management, scalability, and networking capabilities of their Cisco … Continue reading
Traditional data centers tend to be segregated into feudal-like feifdoms of server, network and storage groups operating in silos with little collaboration among them. This stovepipe model of IT has long been supported by manufacturers operating comfortably within a demarcated territory – at least until two years ago when Cisco upset the established order. Yesterday’s IDC figures have vindicated both Cisco and the concept of pervasive virtualization in general.