Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: TCO
Photo by flickr user Josep Ma. Rosell At large IT organizations, traditional infrastructure departments tend to look more or less the same. They’re broken into segments of specialties such as network, storage, servers, virtualization, and service automation. As infrastructure teams … Continue reading
Picture of a customer’s datacenter with 600+ Nutanix nodes While Nutanix just reported a very impressive year-over-year sales growth of 84%, its $449M in annual revenues are still less than 1% … Continue reading
Picture from Google Images IT balances on the line between cost center and business enabler. Whichever way it is viewed, IT has become an essential component of every significant business. Enabling the business requires … Continue reading