Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: SQL Server Enterprise
Microsoft’s new SQL products, licensing and policies makes calculating the optimal type and number of SQL Server licenses complex, particularly with a mix of SQL Standard and Enterprise instances. This updated on-line calculator provides the lowest-cost licensing option for SQL Server when licensed by processor on a 2-CPU virtualization host.
Microsoft is introducing a new SQL Server product, pricing and virtualization policies. This article briefly covers some highlights and includes a calculator in order to determine virtualization licensing savings.