Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: SBC
My latest whitepaper (written with the assistance of Nutanix’s healthcare expert, George Fiffick) is now available on Nutanix’s web site. The whitepaper discusses the difference between VDI & SBC, specific VDI benefits for healthcare, and enabling ROI from VDI with … Continue reading
“Every human being has his own vision of what’s happening in the future. I was lucky in that what I thought would happen did happen.” – Ed Iacobucci, Founder Of Citrix It was October of 1999, and our business, driven in … Continue reading