Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: ROI
Picture from Google Images IT balances on the line between cost center and business enabler. Whichever way it is viewed, IT has become an essential component of every significant business. Enabling the business requires … Continue reading
Nutanix, in response to requests from both major customers and leading partners of Cisco®, has announced software support on UCS® C-Series rackmount servers. UCS C-Series customers can now continue benefiting from the management, scalability, and networking capabilities of their Cisco … Continue reading