Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: public cloud
Most organizations deploy Nutanix either to facilitate individual use cases or as a strategic platform. The strategic approach more quickly moves IT out of legacy infrastructure and better positions IT to achieve business objectives such as digital transformation. But successful … Continue reading
I was speaking with the head of procurement for a large healthcare facility last month who lamented the $1M+ they spend annually on just pager service and fax machine lines. Never mind the 500 physical servers and all the SANs … Continue reading
The easier you make it for your business to use IT, the more your company will rely upon, IT. We know that thanks to an economic theory called Jevons paradox. The Jevons paradox states that as technology evolves and processes … Continue reading