Follow me on Twitter
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
- The only thing converged in “converged infrastructure” is the purchase order
- Tim Crawford on Digital Transformation
- Hugging customers, not the stack
- Buy less Nutanix!
- Steve Wenban, VCDX #123, is the 19th VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: public cloud
The easier you make it for your business to use IT, the more your company will rely upon, IT. We know that thanks to an economic theory called Jevons paradox. The Jevons paradox states that as technology evolves and processes … Continue reading
The premise that VMware is stuck in the virtualization past is nonsensical, but Microsoft may be striving for “cool” rather than reason. Perhaps the folks in Redmond are still smarting from the famous “I’m a Mac” campaign and consider VMlimited as their opportunity to play the hip underdog role this time around.
Whether small or large, the cloud computing model holds promise of increased efficiencies, scalability and support by enabling companies to outsource varying levels of their IT infrastructures. Like the tryptophan synchronizing bacterium, organizations unwilling to relinquish their internal equipment may place themselves at a competitive disadvantage.