Follow me on Twitter
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: Oracle
Dheeraj Pandey, CEO of Nutanix, just wrote a comment to Nigel Poulton’s blog, VSAN is No Better than a HW Array. The post is good, but I particularly like the comments. Dheeraj does a technical deep dive into why it … Continue reading
I am very pleased to add my welcome to @MarkBrunstad who joined Nutanix today as Manager, Curriculum Development, nu.school – Educational Services function within Nutanix Global Services. Mark is well-known in the virtualization industry for building VMware’s vaunted VCDX program. … Continue reading
When Vblocks were first announced, It seemed unlikely that the different IT functional groups would agree to purchase a single solution set from Cisco, EMC and VMware. The typically dissimilar purchasing and depreciation cycles of the various VCE components would further amplify the resistence. Surprisingly, customer demand for Vblock appears robust. On the other hand, some unanticipated challenges are impacting the manufacturer side of the selling equation.