Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: netapp
Do you remember NetApp’s first foray into HCI, the NetApp Integrated VMware EVO:Rail Solution? It was a long name for a short-lived product. NetApp is once again seeking to make a hyperconverged splash. It just started shipping its … Continue reading
In 2005, my partner and I started a VMware consultancy. Our business plan was simple: Gain a national reputation for virtualization expertise, and then sell to a big solution provider wanting to acquire a VMware practice. We cashed out just … Continue reading
Disruptive technologies are sometimes positioned within the context of existing solutions – the classic example being the horseless carriage as the initial categorization of automobiles. In our industry, we’ve seen Salesforce evangelize “No Software” long before cloud computing became popular. … Continue reading