Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: microsoft
“Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine.” – Terminator 3 Virtualization as a stand-alone product has had an incredible run the past 15 years and has transformed IT across the globe. But server virtualization, like storage deduplication and compression before it, … Continue reading
I am very pleased to add my welcome to @MarkBrunstad who joined Nutanix today as Manager, Curriculum Development, nu.school – Educational Services function within Nutanix Global Services. Mark is well-known in the virtualization industry for building VMware’s vaunted VCDX program. … Continue reading
Selling through the channel is sometimes tough for manufactures to swallow – especially in situations where they do most of the work yet the partners still make significant margins. But the channel, when effectively managed, can dramatically scale a manufacturer’s … Continue reading