Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: HyperFlex
I’ve authored/co-authored a few posts on running Nutanix on Cisco® UCS. As Jyoti Kukreja and I comment in one of the posts, Fun and Games with Cisco®, Cisco® has certified VSAN, Maxta, Stratoscale, Simplivity and Pivot3 on UCS, but not Nutanix: … Continue reading
Image by Google Images “Obviously Nutanix is very influential among the first movers in this space, but it is almost in the same way that Netscape was influential in the browser and web server space.” – Todd Brannon, … Continue reading