Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: hyperconverged
Most organizations deploy Nutanix either to facilitate individual use cases or as a strategic platform. The strategic approach more quickly moves IT out of legacy infrastructure and better positions IT to achieve business objectives such as digital transformation. But successful … Continue reading
Do you remember NetApp’s first foray into HCI, the NetApp Integrated VMware EVO:Rail Solution? It was a long name for a short-lived product. NetApp is once again seeking to make a hyperconverged splash. It just started shipping its … Continue reading