Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: hyperconverge
“We’re throwing HCI out and going back to 3-tier.” These words came as a bit of a shock. I had provided an analysis for a healthcare organization comparing the TCO of refreshing their legacy 3-tier architecture versus moving to an … Continue reading
Photo by PixaBay User: NeuPaddy I was at a CIO roundtable in Portland a couple of weeks ago and during the introductions, one of the CIOs said, “We’ve been using hyperconverged for the past five years on a Vblock.” My … Continue reading