Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: hyper-convergence
Converged infrastructure is hot! In September alone, Cisco purchased Whiptail to “accelerate Cisco …momentum in converged infrastructure,” VMware announced VSAN, VCE unveiled “true” converged infrastructure, and Nutanix won Best of VMworld – Gold for the 3rd year in a row. … Continue reading