Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: hyper-convergence
Wikibon’s Dave Floyer published an excellent article today featuring an in-depth economic comparison of two approaches to VDI. In the left corner are the new Dell XC Series Web-scale Converged Appliance models targeted at VDI use cases. Floyer refers to … Continue reading
Most organizations today tend to be mostly or completely virtualized. As their existing 3-tier infrastructure ages, they face a dilemma of whether to refresh their existing servers and SANs or migrate to a web-scale or hyper-converged platform. The IT leadership … Continue reading