Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: HDS
The following is a list of all the known (to me) hyperconvergence players (updated 08/01/2017): 1 Atlantis Computing Atlantis HyperScale, Atlantis USX 1 Breqwatr All-flash appliance 2 Cisco Cisco HyperFlex (via Springpath purchase). Investment in Stratoscale. Selling arrangements with Maxta … Continue reading
This past Friday, May 31 marks the date when three datacenter players all simultaneously and coincidentally drew separate lines in the sand in terms of defining the future of enterprise storage. Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), Nutanix and NetApp each published … Continue reading