Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: hci
“We’re throwing HCI out and going back to 3-tier.” These words came as a bit of a shock. I had provided an analysis for a healthcare organization comparing the TCO of refreshing their legacy 3-tier architecture versus moving to an … Continue reading
Do you remember NetApp’s first foray into HCI, the NetApp Integrated VMware EVO:Rail Solution? It was a long name for a short-lived product. NetApp is once again seeking to make a hyperconverged splash. It just started shipping its … Continue reading
Disclaimer: This blog is personal and reflects the opinions of the author, not necessarily those of Nutanix. It has not been reviewed nor approved by Nutanix. A lot of back and forth tweets have taken place between a few Nutanix folks … Continue reading