Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: esxi
“Desire is irrelevant. I am a machine.” – Terminator 3 Virtualization as a stand-alone product has had an incredible run the past 15 years and has transformed IT across the globe. But server virtualization, like storage deduplication and compression before it, … Continue reading
Virtualization has increasingly been unifying not only servers, storage and network, but also disaster recovery and desktops. But even as traditional PBXs have transitioned to IP communications, voice remains a silo with separate infrastructure and management from the rest of the virtualized data center. That changes on April 15 when select Cisco Unified Communications 8.0(2) applications are supported as VMware virtual machines running on Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).