Follow me on Twitter
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: ESX
In 2005, my partner and I started a VMware consultancy. Our business plan was simple: Gain a national reputation for virtualization expertise, and then sell to a big solution provider wanting to acquire a VMware practice. We cashed out just … Continue reading
According to VMware, the endpoint of the virtualization journey should ideally be enterprise-wide IT as a Service. The lure of large cost savings, flexibility, and even the eco-benefits of a virtualized data center should be driving organizations to quickly expand their initial virtualization projects into enterprise implementations. But more often than not, virtualization deployments sputter, leaving the organizations with hybrid virtual and physical infrastructures.