Follow me on Twitter
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: convergence
Converged infrastructure is hot! In September alone, Cisco purchased Whiptail to “accelerate Cisco …momentum in converged infrastructure,” VMware announced VSAN, VCE unveiled “true” converged infrastructure, and Nutanix won Best of VMworld – Gold for the 3rd year in a row. … Continue reading
The theme of Brad’s post is that HP is in the vanguard of breaking down IT silos, yet HP continues to propagate them by pitching Virtual Connect to server teams as a way to manage the switches without the inconvenience of network group oversight. EMC, on the other hand, partners with VMware and Cisco to enable a virtual infrastructure platform that both enables and encourages productive collaboration between functional teams.