Follow me on Twitter
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: cloud
Picture from Google Images IT balances on the line between cost center and business enabler. Whichever way it is viewed, IT has become an essential component of every significant business. Enabling the business requires … Continue reading
Most channel partners with whom I speak seem to be having banner years – and 2015 looks promising as well. And yet, there is a widespread concern that the traditional infrastructure VAR model is in decline. In order to remain … Continue reading
VMware’s vCloud Suite promotion is a brilliant move in the chess game of market share. It potentially puts the foundational products for VMware’s cloud strategy into hundreds of thousands of customer environments while offering them both a vision and tangible path for transformation to software-defined datacenters.