Follow me on Twitter
- Hugging customers, not the stack
- Buy less Nutanix!
- #HPEdare2Acquire – a pictorial
- Steve Wenban, VCDX #123, is the 19th VCDX to join Nutanix
- Hyperconverge Your IT Staff
- 11 Reasons why Nutanix is the Best All-Flash Platform
- Pure CEO disses Nutanix. OK, let’s compare numbers
- My panel at Nutanix .NEXT Vienna: Making Your Case with ROI
- Reducing Oracle Licensing Cost on Nutanix
- Personal Reflections on the Nutanix IPO
Tag Archives: cloud
Picture from Google Images IT balances on the line between cost center and business enabler. Whichever way it is viewed, IT has become an essential component of every significant business. Enabling the business … Continue reading
Most channel partners with whom I speak seem to be having banner years – and 2015 looks promising as well. And yet, there is a widespread concern that the traditional infrastructure VAR model is in decline. In order to remain … Continue reading
VMware’s vCloud Suite promotion is a brilliant move in the chess game of market share. It potentially puts the foundational products for VMware’s cloud strategy into hundreds of thousands of customer environments while offering them both a vision and tangible path for transformation to software-defined datacenters.