Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: citrix
VDI failure is (no longer) an option: Citrix & Nutanix partner to deliver next generation desktop virtualization
“When you look at how Citrix and Nutanix work together, it’s easy to just focus on the cost advantages that come out of that. But you’d be missing the amazing power of this combined solution to simplify IT and … Continue reading
With all of the buzz around VDI for so many years, it’s reasonable to assume VDI owns a good chunk of the corporate desktop market. But Gartner says it only has 4.9% share, with storage as the primary bottleneck. A … Continue reading
I am very pleased to add my welcome to @MarkBrunstad who joined Nutanix today as Manager, Curriculum Development, nu.school – Educational Services function within Nutanix Global Services. Mark is well-known in the virtualization industry for building VMware’s vaunted VCDX program. … Continue reading