Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Tag Archives: Cisco HyperFlex
Do you remember NetApp’s first foray into HCI, the NetApp Integrated VMware EVO:Rail Solution? It was a long name for a short-lived product. NetApp is once again seeking to make a hyperconverged splash. It just started shipping its … Continue reading
I’ve authored/co-authored a few posts on running Nutanix on Cisco® UCS. As Jyoti Kukreja and I comment in one of the posts, Fun and Games with Cisco®, Cisco® has certified VSAN, Maxta, Stratoscale, Simplivity and Pivot3 on UCS, but not Nutanix: … Continue reading
The following is a list of all the known (to me) hyperconvergence players (updated 08/01/2017): 1 Atlantis Computing Atlantis HyperScale, Atlantis USX 1 Breqwatr All-flash appliance 2 Cisco Cisco HyperFlex (via Springpath purchase). Investment in Stratoscale. Selling arrangements with Maxta … Continue reading