Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: channel
I have started a new blog, Channel Disrupt, focused on the massive changes going on inside and outside of the datacenter, and how they’re impacting channel infrastructure partners. If you are part of, or interact with, the IT channel – … Continue reading
“The most exciting aspect about Nutanix has to be their passion and enthusiasm. Their approach is refreshing, compelling and as an organization, they’re willing to listen.” Kevin Kaiser – CDW After representing six different channel … Continue reading
Selling through the channel is sometimes tough for manufactures to swallow – especially in situations where they do most of the work yet the partners still make significant margins. But the channel, when effectively managed, can dramatically scale a manufacturer’s … Continue reading