Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Tag Archives: Acropolis Hypervisor
With all of the buzz around VDI for so many years, it’s reasonable to assume VDI owns a good chunk of the corporate desktop market. But Gartner says it only has 4.9% share, with storage as the primary bottleneck. A … Continue reading
I wrote a post a few days ago titled, The 7 Reasons Why Acropolis Hypervisor is the Next Generation Hypervisor. You can read it on Nutanix’s web site here. ComputerWeekly came out with their take on the subject the next … Continue reading