Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Category Archives: Virtualization
The revolutionary Intel 5500 series CPU (Code named Nehalem) was designed to optimize virtualization performance and enables far more bang for the buck than previous generation chips.
Traditional data centers tend to be segregated into functional silos – a model that has endured in the physical world largely because of the crisp lines of demarcation. Virtualization is shaking up the status quo and increasing demand for more efficient IT processes. Cisco’s UCS helps automate and streamline the stovepipe model by unifying network, storage and servers with virtualization. It also provides an opportunity for IT organizations to begin chipping away at those silo walls.