Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
Category Archives: Virtualization
“When Nutanix has gone down stack to try to build their own hypervisor, across stack to build their own networking, and now going upstack to compete against Horizon—we view it as sort of a copycat, wannabe VMware move.” – VMware … Continue reading
CRN’s Joe Kovar published an article today about Seagate’s EVault cloud storage business joining OpenStack. That reminded me of a story… 1998 In 1998, I ran a solutions provider business out of Benicia, California that was just beginning to focus … Continue reading