Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Author Archives: Steve Kaplan
NOTE: This post was co-authored with Steen Dalgas “Traditional cloud sales models market opex as a key driver for adoption, but this is not necessarily desirable for organisations” – Deloitte. Capitalizing Your Cloud (Jan 2017) Purchasing commercial IT hardware traditionally requires … Continue reading
Nutanix, which strives to bring the best of public cloud to the on-prem data center, has long incorporated AWS innovations as part of its enterprise cloud strategy. Nutanix diverged from the public cloud leader, though, in hypervisor selection and launched … Continue reading