Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
Author Archives: Steve Kaplan
Most organizations deploy Nutanix either to facilitate individual use cases or as a strategic platform. The strategic approach more quickly moves IT out of legacy infrastructure and better positions IT to achieve business objectives such as digital transformation. But successful … Continue reading
“We’re throwing HCI out and going back to 3-tier.” These words came as a bit of a shock. I had provided an analysis for a healthcare organization comparing the TCO of refreshing their legacy 3-tier architecture versus moving to an … Continue reading
I was speaking with the head of procurement for a large healthcare facility last month who lamented the $1M+ they spend annually on just pager service and fax machine lines. Never mind the 500 physical servers and all the SANs … Continue reading