Follow me on Twitter
- Is Nutanix virtual networking really a VMware copycat?
- Is Nutanix a VMware copycat?
- The rise of native virtualization
- Thoughts on Nutanix’s New Customer Success Division
- When good enough isn’t
- Is new competition the cure for healthcare IT inefficiency?
- Financial risks of public cloud
- AWS KVM adoption and Nutanix AHV
- Welcome NetApp to HCI(ish)
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
“When Nutanix has gone down stack to try to build their own hypervisor, across stack to build their own networking, and now going upstack to compete against Horizon—we view it as sort of a copycat, wannabe VMware move.”
- Terminator 3Virtualization as a stand-alone product has had an incredible run the past 15 years and has transformed IT across the globe. But server virtualization, like storage deduplication and compression before it, has morphed from stand-alone product to standard feature. As I predicted back in a 2015 < ...