Follow me on Twitter
- Thomas Brown, VCDX #187, is the 21st VCDX to join Nutanix
- TCO: Pure Storage vs. Nutanix Enterprise Cloud
- Nick Bowie, VCDX #202, is the 20th VCDX to join Nutanix
- The only thing converged in “converged infrastructure” is the purchase order
- Tim Crawford on Digital Transformation
- Hugging customers, not the stack
- Buy less Nutanix!
- Steve Wenban, VCDX #123, is the 19th VCDX to join Nutanix
- Hyperconverge Your IT Staff
- 11 Reasons why Nutanix is the Best All-Flash Platform
Thomas Brown recently joined Nutanix as a Senior Systems Engineer working out of Nutanix’s brand new Durham offices in the Raleigh/Durham area. In his (relatively) short IT career, Thomas has worked on the customer side, partner side and manufacturer side of the business. “I got into the IT business through internships,” Thomas explained. “When working at a pharmaceutical company, I saw the value that virtualization brought to the business. I decided to focus on virtualization as a career move. After joining Va ...
Disclaimer: This blog is personal and reflects the opinions of the author, not necessarily those of Nutanix. It has not been reviewed nor approved by Nutanix. A lot of back and forth tweets have taken place between a few Nutanix folks (including yours truly) and @deepStorageNet which I regret. The first bullets were fired via a DeepStorage Technology report (commissioned by Pure Storage), Exploring the True Cost of Converged vs. Hyperconverged Infrastructure: FlashStack delivers all flash performance at a cost below that of Nutanix Hybrid HCI. I feel I should have responded privately rather than in an emotional tweetstorm. I first met H ...
Nick Bowie recently joined Nutanix as a Senior Solutions Architect with the Solutions Performance & Engineering Team for Business Critical Applications. Nick helps Engineering and Product Management develop platforms suited to business-critical apps and validate the apps on top of the platform. Nick is focusing on SQL databases, such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL and Postgres. It is Nutanix’s corporate culture of transparency that first attracted Nick to the technology, and then later to joining the company. Five years ago, Nick came across the video by Ste ...